1. Cut a 12" length of beading wire.
2. Using a crimp tube, attach one end of the wire to a 4mm jump ring.
3. Thread a bead pattern onto the wire using the glass mix, bicones and bead caps.
4. Use a crimp tube to attach the beading wire to a second 4mm jump ring. Trim the excess wire.
5. Attach a toggle to each 4mm jump ring.
6. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach a heart charm to the loop of the round toggle end.
7. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach a heart charm to the center of the bracelet, between two beads.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.