SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-finish wood shelf with metal swirl brackets
- Paintbrushes: medium, detail
- Apple Barrel™ paints: country gray, black
- Paper towels
DIRECTIONS: Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Base paint the entire shelf country gray. Make sure to clean off any paint that gets on the metal brackets with a paper towel. Make sure paint is dry before continuing.
2. Using a pencil, draw out swirls on the top and bottom of the shelf, similar to the swirls in the brackets.
3. With a detail brush and black paint, paint over the pencil lines.
4. Add detail to the shelf edge with black paint and a detail brush. Create small almond shapes evenly spaced around the edge. Allow the paint to dry thoroughly.