SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black acrylic paint
- Hot glue gun & gluesticks
- Lace trim
- Clear sealer spray, optional
1. Choose a pattern to use as inspiration, or refer to the photo.
2. Open the umbrella and, using a paintbrush, freehand paint the design onto the umbrella. It may take several coats to get a solid coat. Allow paint to dry between applications. Do not close the umbrella until paint has dried thoroughly.
3. Apply lace around the edge of the umbrella with hot glue.
4. If desired, spray with clear sealer.