1. Cut out a rectangle 14" x 17" from the T-shirt, one edge being the finished hem of the shirt.
2. Iron the Heat n’ Bond on the back of the cotton fabric and cut out your designs. Peel the paper backing off the designs and iron the right side of the shirt slightly lower than center. Stitch around the design using a close zigzag stitch.
3. Pin the right sides of the shirt together. The finished hem being the top edge, sew along the sides and bottom edge with overlock or zigzag, leaving ¼" not sewn at the top side.
4. Turn right side out and place the eyelets at the bottom corners half inch from the edges following the package directions.
5. Cut your cord into 2-yard lengths.
6. Thread your cord through the top hem of the shirt starting at one side and going all the way around back to the same side, repeat on the other side. Pull both ends at the same time to make sure the bag opens and closes easily.
7. Take one cord and thread through the eyelet on the same side. Tie a knot with the other cord from the same side. Repeat on the other side.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>