T-shirt Headband with Flower
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Small T-Shirt
- Scissors or rotary cutter & mat
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut a 3“ x 18“ strip from T-shirt. (measure head and adjust as needed)
2. Overlap the short ends and sew a running stitch; pull tightly to gather; secure with a knot.
3. Cut out 10 circles in various sizes from 3“ to 1“.
4. Stack circles from largest to smallest with the 3“ on the bottom.
5. Run the needle and a double thread through the center of the stack and gather the center together to create a flower.
6. Glue or sew flower over seam of headband.