T-Shirt Necklace Embellishments
- Assorted Simplicity&trims
- T-shirt or tank top
- Basic sewing supplies
- Metal jewelry clips jump ring
- Clear tape
1. Measure from one shoulder around front of neckline and up to the other shoulder plus 6”.
2. Layer and twist the trims on top of the T-shirt until the desired combination of trims and lengths is achieved.
3. Tape ends together.
4. Trim off excess, fold under trim and sew together.
5. Sew onto neckline at shoulder seams.
1. Sew jewelry clip onto neckline of shirt at shoulder seams.
2. Fold ends of trim over a small jump ring and sew in place.
3. Clip trim embellishment in place.
The trims will hang free like a necklace but you also have the option of sewing some of them down.
Option 2 gives you the opportunity to switch out necklace embellishment on your favorite shirt.
You can also braid or weave trims together for added interest.