T-Shirt Scarf with Clip-On Flower
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 large pink T-shirt
- 1 large black T-shirt
- 1 pin & clip flower
- 1 ombre cord
- Rotary cutter & mat or scissors
1. Lay pink T-shirt flat on cutting surface.
2. Cut off hem.
3. Beginning at the bottom and working up to the sleeves, cut T-shirt into 8 to 10 1" loops.
4. Stretch each loop to curl fabric.
5. Cut three 1" loops from the black T-shirt.
6. Place desired number of loops together for scarf.
7. Fold ombre cord into loops of varying lengths and secure to back of flower.
8. Use one black loop to tie scarf together and pin flower over tie.