SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Decorative embellishments: leather, ribbon, jewelry, buttons, etc.
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut T-shirt from armpit to armpit lengthwise and dispose of the top part of T-shirt.
2. Take body of T-shirt and cut the bottom hem off leaving a tube with a hemmed edge.
3. Cut 3/4" to 1" wide strips from one looped end to the other, leaving 1" uncut at the top.
4. Pull on each strip at the length.
5. Gather all strips tougher at the uncut section.
6. Cover up uncut section using a decorative embellishment.