1. Lay T-shirt flat on cutting surface.
2. Cut off hem.
3. Beginning at the bottom and working up to the sleeves, cut T-shirt into 1" loops.
4. Stretch each loop to curl fabric.
5. Wrap each loop around hand five times.
6. Pull slightly to make it even.
7. Lay aside and repeat with remaining loops.
8. From top portion of T-shirt cut 1/2" strips.
9. Use 1/2" strips to tie each section of loops together.
10. Clip ends close to knot.
11. For an infinity scarf, tie first and last section together.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.