T-Shirt with Ruffle Ribbon Neckline
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- T-shirt sized to fit
- 1 yd ruffle ribbon trim
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Put T-shirt on and mark center front at lowest point of desired â€œVâ€? neck.
2. With WST, fold t-shirt in half matching shoulder seams; pin.
3. Tuck one sleeve into the other so t-shirt will lay flat with folds at center front and back.
4. Continue pinning T-shirt keeping collar even all the way around.
5. Draw a line from shoulder to center â€œVâ€? mark.
6. Cut off collar just below seam line beginning at center back around and down to center front.
7. Unpin and unfold T-shirt.
8. Beginning at the center front with RST, stitch ruffled ribbon to cut edge.
9. Turn ribbon to inside and edge stitch.