1. Stuff pillow stuffing inside small flowerpot until it’s full.
2. Cut burlap fabric in the shape of a circle. Glue it to the top of the flowerpot, covering the stuffing.
3. Stick the aluminum floral wire into the bottom of the Styrofoam cone in the center, making sure it is far enough inside to be stable. Leave about 2" sticking out of the bottom.
4. Place the 2" of wire from the bottom of the cone through the center of the flowerpot where the burlap is until the wire hits the bottom. Bend and shift it around until it becomes stable and can stand up straight on its own.
5. Cut multiple strips of green felt (any size). Glue the strips around the cone until it is fully covered.
6. Cut two long strips of plaid fabric and green felt and glue them around the top of the flowerpot as an accent.
7. Embellish with Christmas Collection buttons by Dress It Up®.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.