Tablescape with Roses & Feathers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Design Master spray paint: robin's egg blue
- 2-1/2" clay pot
- Styrofoam brand foam block
- Sticky florist clay
- 2 each 24" peacock feather sprays in 2 styles
- 26" heather spray, blue
- 2 rose stems, chocolate
- 24" variegated button fern spray
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Serrated knife, cutting utensil
Refer to PDF/photo for placement of items.
- Spray pot, heather and button fern robin's egg blue. Allow to dry.
- Use knife to cut foam to fill the pot. Cover bottom of the foam with sticky florist clay. Push down firmly.
- Place dab of glue onto one stem of each feather & insert into center of foam.
- Cut rose, leaving 11/2" long stem. Glue into lower right front.
- Add heather on the lower left.
- Place tall pieces of button fern behind rose.
- Fill in base with rose foliage, layering for dimension.
- Cluster 2 roses & place on top of larger feather, glue together.
- Stand single feather behind rose. Glue rose foliage, hiding rose stems.
- Glue snips of button fern for color and height.
- Optional: Create place card.