SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18"x36" Kunin® Eco-fi Plus™ Premiumfelt™: Red
- 9"x12" Kunin® Eco-fi™ Classicfelt™: Black
- Black thread
- 1/4" round Velcro® hook-&-loop fasteners
- Sizzix® Bigz BIGkick/Big Shot die: Circles
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ die-cut machine
- Fabri-Tac™ permanent adhesive
- Marking pencil
- Rotary cutter, cutting mat, acrylic ruler
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- 2-1/2", 2-1/4" & 2" circle templates (optional)
- Cut a 12"x27" rectangle from red felt. Place ruler at one corner of 12" end. Measure up 5" on opposite side. Angle ruler at 5" mark. Cut off piece.
- Fold opposite end of felt over 9"; match side seams. Top stitch on both sides to create a pocket. Top stitch front flap.
- Use Bigz die to cut circles from black felt and red felt, or cut three circles, using 2-1/2", 2-1/4" & 2" templates. Stack circles and glue together.
- Glue circle stack to corner of case, 1" from the edge.
- Place three round hook-&-loop fasteners along the edge of the flap to close.