Tabletop Terrarium Jars
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Clear glass apothecary container
- Greenery items:
- 1 Boston fern mini bush
- 1 small Ivy bush
- 1 Maidenhair fern bush
- 1 pkg Moss-covered foam balls
- 1 pkg Reindeer moss
- 1 pkg floral clay
- 1 floral foam block
- Sharp knife
- Wire cutters
NOTE: Refer to photo often for placement of greenery items inside container.
- Wash and dry the glass container.
- Place a small amount of Reindeer Moss on inside bottom of container.
- Cut foam block into a 2" square block. Cover the bottom of the foam block with clay then push block firmly in bottom of container.
- Place different sizes of moss-covered balls around the bottom of container. Secure them to sides of foam block using several small pieces of clay.
- Cut ivy and other greenery into small pieces and place around the bottom of container into the foam block. Cut each piece into different lengths.
- Fill in the bottom of container using different pieces of greenery referring to photo.
- After the design is completed, cover any exposed foam with reindeer moss or small pieces of ivy.