Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Map out design on canvas with a pencil, marking where flowers, leaves and butterfly will go.
2. Cut out Tag shapes with Cricut® to fill in the designated areas, vary the sizes of the tag to add interest. Fill in green & blues for the background and leaves and orange & pink where the flowers will go. Glue down the tags with Mod Podge®. For the flowers leave the ends unglued, so they can be curled up to add dimension.
3. Once the background and flowers and in place, cut out a butterfly shape from the foam core using an X-Acto® knife.
4. Glue the purple tags to the wings of the butterfly mirroring the wings to look the same. Add brown down the center as the body.
5. Cut two pieces of foam core to fit under the center of the butterfly. Add adhesive to the two pieces and attach them one on top of the other and then to the back of the butterfly. Add another piece of adhesive tape and attach the butterfly to the canvas.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.