Tahitian Pearls & Leaves Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 22 Tahitian pearls
- 15 Small leaf charms
- 1 Large leaf charm
- 30" Antique silver chain
- 1 spool Tigertail
- 23 Jump Rings
- 2 Crimp Beads
- 1 Lobster clasp
- Wire cutter
- Crimp tool
- Cut an 18" length of chain and attach each end to the lobster clasp using jump rings.
- Make five leaf clusters. To make a leaf cluster, attach three leaf charms to a jump ring. Refer to the photo. Use a jump ring to attach each cluster to the chain. Start in the middle. Add clusters on each side, 1/2" apart.
- Cut two 6" lengths of chain. Secure one to a jump ring of the lobster clasp.
- Cut a 14" length of tigertail and secure to the last link of the short chain with a crimp bead.
- String the tigertail with 22 pearls. Secure to the second short chain with a crimp bead. Secure the free end of chain to the jump ring of the lobster clasp.
- Attach large leaf charm to the middle of the pearl strand with a jump ring.