Take a Dip Swim Suit Cover Up
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® 3-in-1 Tie-Dye Kit -- Coastal Chic
- White 100% natural fiber cover up
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Washable fabric marker
- Wash dress and leave damp. Lay out flat on covered work surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- Use marker to draw random circles on cover up. Pleat along marker lines and secure tightly with rubber bands, adding more along each tied area.
- Mix Aquamarine dye according to package instructions. Apply to tied areas of dress.
- Cover cover-up with plastic and let set 6-8 hours.
- Remove ties and rinse dress under running water to remove excess dye.
- Wash and dry dress as fabric requires.