SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders™ Creative Arts: Media Mixáge™ Artisan X-plorer™ Machine Media Mixáge™ Flowers One dies Media Mixáge™ Shields One dies Media Mixáge™ Frames One dies Media Mixáge™ Foil Pack One Media Mixáge™ Grate Works One texture plates Media Mixáge™ Flowers One blanks Media Mixáge™ Frames One blanks
- Patterned paper
- Pearl & rhinestone flourishes
- Adhesive pearls
- Adhesive rhinestones
- Metal charms & embellishments
- Sentiment stamp
- Metal edge ruler
- Craft glue
- Sanding block
- Small pliers
- Brown inkpad
1. Texture gold sheet from Foil Pack One with Grate Works One texture plate using the Artisan X-plorer™ Machine.
2. Using a sanding block, sand off top layer of color & adhere to journal front with craft glue.
3. Using a metal edge ruler, tear an assortment of patterned papers into different sizes. Adhere to front of journal with craft glue. Wrap & adhere any paper that extends past journal cover to backside of front cover.
4. Cut/emboss Frames One dies #2 (with #1 being smallest die template) from patterned paper using the Artisan X-plorer. Adhere to Frames One blanks #2 with craft glue. Cut/emboss Frames One dies #2 with insert from patterned paper. Bend petals on Frames One blanks #2 with cutout & adhere die cut.
5. Texture Frames One blanks #1 with cutout using Grate Works One texture plate. Cut Frames One Dies #1 from text paper & adhere to back. Fussy cut butterfly from patterned paper & glue to center. Layer and adhere blanks together and secure to book cover with craft glue.
6. Cut Flowers One dies #2 from patterned paper and adhere to Flowers One blanks #2. Cut Flowers One dies #2 with insert from patterned paper. Using pliers, bend petals on Flowers One blanks #2 with cutout and adhere die cut. Layer and adhere together with Flowers Ones blanks #2 and Flower One blanks #1 with cutout as shown. Embellish with pearls and crystals. Secure to book cover with craft glue.
7. Cut Flowers One dies #1 with insert from patterned paper and adhere to Flowers One blanks #1. Cut Flowers One dies #1 with insert from patterned paper. Using pliers, bend petals on Flowers One Blanks #1 with cutout and adhere die cut. Layer and adhere together with Flowers Ones Blanks #1 as shown. Embellish with pearl and secure to book cover.
8. Cut Shields One dies #2 from patterned paper and ink edges with brown inkpad. Secure to front of book with craft glue. Fussy cut butterfly wings from patterned paper. Using craft glue, embellish die cut shield with crown, pearls, and wings.
9. Embellish book cover with, metal charms, pearls, crystals, sentient and fussy cut butterfly.
10. Secure 2 Flower One blanks #1 to bookmark ribbon and embellish with crystal.