Take-out Gift Boxes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Take-out boxes
- Paper and cardstock scraps
- Small glue dots
- Scissors and paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Flower punch
- Embossing inkpad and powder (gold)
- Embossing heat tool
- Optional embellishments to express your design or theme:
- Hat pins, stickers, glitter glue, assorted ribbons and fibers, silk flowers, alphabet stickers, beads, safety pins or rubber stamps
- Decorative flap lining: Remove wire and flatten box. With glue stick, apply glue to inside of flaps. Press decorative paper over glue and dry flat. When dry, trim edges.
- Yarn-wrapped handles: Apply a small glue dot where handle enters box. Secure end of yarn and wrap entire handle. Secure at other end with another glue dot.
- Beads on handle: Remove handle and straighten ends with pliers. To keep beads from shifting, attach small glue dots to handle and slide on beads positioning over glue dots. Re-attach handle to box.
- Glitter-decorated handles: Squeeze glitter glue onto handle. Use dispenser tip to spread over handles.
- Decorating boxes: Apply stickers, punched and glittered flowers, stamped and embossed images, or simply tie on a small bouquet of flowers with wide ribbon.
- Tags and labels: Create message using alphabet stickers on layered scraps of cardstock. Decorate with punched flowers, glitter glue, stickers, silk flowers or fiber and beads. Tie on, pin on, or apply tags with glue dots.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products