1. Thread an eye pin with a pearl, a rondelle and a rhinestone bead.
2. Form a loop. The loop should be larger than the pre-made loop to accommodate the thickness of the anchor loop.
3. Attach an anchor toggle end to loop formed in step 2.
4. Slide the top loop of the bead link onto a large kidney shaped earring wire.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the matching earring.
1. Cut (2) 8" lengths of oval chain.
2. Attach each chain to a rope toggle end using 4mm jump rings. The chains should attach to the small end of the rope toggle.
3. Attach a lobster claw clasp to one of the 8" chains using a 4mm jump ring.
4. Cut a 2" length of oval chain. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach the chain to the other 8" chain end.
5. Make the following bead drops and links: (5) pearl drops, (5) bicone drops, (2) rhinestone bead drops, (1) pearl/rondelle/rhinestone bead drop and (1) pearl/crystal bead link.
6. Attach a single pearl drop to the end of the 2" extender chain from step 4.
7. Cut 5 random lengths of oval chain, varying from 1"-2". Use 4mm jump rings to attach the five chains to the large end of the rope toggle end.
8. Attach the drops randomly along the chains.
9. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach the anchor toggle to the center of the large end of the rope toggle.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.