Taking Anchor Necklace and Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin®:4mm Crystal Bicones (1 pk)4mm White Pearls (1 pk)6mm Gold/Rhinestone Beads (1 pk)Gold/Crystal Rondelles (1 pk)Gold Metal Anchor Toggle (3 pk)Gold Oval Link Chain (1 pk)
- Gold earring wires (2 pc)
- Gold 4mm open jump rings (8 pc)
- Gold 6mm open jump rings (1 pc)
- Gold lobster claw clasp (1 pc)
- Gold head pins (13 pc)
- Gold eye pins (3 pc)
- Needle nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Thread an eye pin with a pearl, a rondelle and a rhinestone bead.
2. Form a loop. The loop should be larger than the pre-made loop to accommodate the thickness of the anchor loop.
3. Attach an anchor toggle end to loop formed in step 2.
4. Slide the top loop of the bead link onto a large kidney shaped earring wire.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the matching earring.
1. Cut (2) 8" lengths of oval chain.
2. Attach each chain to a rope toggle end using 4mm jump rings. The chains should attach to the small end of the rope toggle.
3. Attach a lobster claw clasp to one of the 8" chains using a 4mm jump ring.
4. Cut a 2" length of oval chain. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach the chain to the other 8" chain end.
5. Make the following bead drops and links: (5) pearl drops, (5) bicone drops, (2) rhinestone bead drops, (1) pearl/rondelle/rhinestone bead drop and (1) pearl/crystal bead link.
6. Attach a single pearl drop to the end of the 2" extender chain from step 4.
7. Cut 5 random lengths of oval chain, varying from 1"-2". Use 4mm jump rings to attach the five chains to the large end of the rope toggle end.
8. Attach the drops randomly along the chains.
9. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach the anchor toggle to the center of the large end of the rope toggle.