Tall Floral & Citrus Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 20" glass cylinder
- Styrofoam foam block to fit diameter of container
- 10 faux oranges
- 5 pkgs 2" faux lemon slices
- Silk flowers:
- Seven 29" Yellow Ranunculus Sprays
- Seven 31" Pink Pompom Sprays
- 26" Spider Gerbera Daisies:
- 4 orange & light orange, 3 pink
- Craft knife, wire cutters & scissors
- Plastic wrap
- Glass cleaner, paper towels
- Clean vase with glass cleaner.
- Cut a piece of Styrofoam brand foam using the opening of the container as a pattern so it fits tightly. The foam with be placed inside the container with 1"- 1-1/2" rising above it.
- Refer to PDF/photo. Fill container with oranges and lemon slices.
- Wrap the bottom portion and the sides of foam with plastic wrap before inserting into container to prevent small pieces from falling in. Shave the top portion of the from from the middle, down to the edge of container creating a dome shape. Leave height in the middle. Trim excess plastic wrap.
- Place Spider Gerbera Daisies 3" out from the foam. Place the first one in the center of the top. Place some of resting over the edge of container. Fill in.
- Cut 3 individual Yellow Ranunculus and Pink Pompom flowers from each stem at various lengths. Save leaves for filler.
- Begin with the Yellow Ranunculus. Bend and shape each stem, draping downward. Bend flower face outward.
- Add Pink Pompom flowers throughout the design. Cut off buds and fill close to Styrofoam. Cover exposed areas with leaves.