Tall Stemmed Glass Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tall stemmed glass vase
- Small silver ornaments (reserve a few for finished arrangement)
- Styrofoam to fit inside top of container
- Red snowy hydrangea stem
- Red snowy rose stem
- Pine stem with snow
- White iced flowers stem
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun/glue sticks
1. Fill container from rim with ornaments.
2. Trim Styrofoam to fit container opening. Set aside.
3. Trim several clusters of florets from hydrangea. Add on top of ornaments.
4. Use leaves from hydrangea. Remove rib from back. Glue sideways onto Styrofoamâ„¢ to hide foam. Insert in container. Add florets. Push into container to rim. Glue here and there to hold in place.
5. Trim remaining stems. Glue in place.
6. Add reserved silver ornaments.