1. Thread the metal slides and spacers onto the bracelet. Use the stoppers that come with the leather to secure the focal slide or the spacer slides.
2. Measure the bracelet against your wrist.
3. Remove the slides from the bracelet and trim the leather 1/2" shorter than the length needed.
4. Thread the slides back onto the leather.
5. Separate the clasp ends.
6. Apply glue to the inside of each clasp.
7. Attach each clasp to the leather. Lay the latching clasp out ahead of time to determine which direction it should attach. Wait to attach the clasp ends together until the glue has dried thoroughly. Allow glue to dry according to manufacturer instructions.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>