Tapestry Paper Flowers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K & Company Life's Tapestry specialty paper pad
- Paper Shapers scallop nesting circle punches: 1-1/2 ", 2"
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam adhesive dots
- Cut 1 sheet of patterned paper into 6" squares.
- Fold 1 square in half diagonally. Fig. A
- Fold again from corner to corner. Fig. B
- Fold one more time from corner to corner. Fig. C
- Cut petal shape from folded paper while holding the center point. Fig. D
- Unfold. Use scalloped punches to punch centers for flower shape.
- Roll another 6" square of patterned paper around pencil. Remove pencil & adhere flap.
- Use foam adhesive to attach stem to the flower.