Tassel Trimmed Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Home Inspirations Signature Series trims:
- 7/8" gimp braid, length of frame plus 6", times 2, white
- 1/2" gimp braid, length of frame plus 6", black
- 1-1/2" black button rosette
- White tassel
- Frame with 2 to 3" flat sides
- Clear-drying craft glue
- Cut white gimp braid in half and dip each cut end in some glue. Allow to dry.
- Glue side-by-side down 1 side of frame with 3" left over on each end. Press trim to adhere to frame.
- Glue tails around back of frame.
- Run a bead of glue down the center where white gimp braid meets and glue down black gimp braid. Hold in place and glue tails around back of frame.
- Glue tassel in place.
- Glue button rosette on top of tassel.