Tasty Colors Scrapbook
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gumballs paper
- Alphabet Pistachio paper
- Four Corners paper
- Strawberry paper
- Cut-out Stencil Tags Embossed Sticker
- Tags Clearly Yours Dome Sticker
- Stitch Transfers (optional)
- Coordinating cardstock
- Coordinating pink cord or ribbon
- Use Gumballs paper as the base paper.
- From Four Corners paper, cut a 3"x7" piece, adhere to the lower right corner of the page.
- From Alphabet Pistachio paper, cut a 5" square; adhere to the upper right corner of the page.
- Sew the edge of the Alphabet Pistachio and the Four Corners papers to the Gumballs paper. Option: skip the sewing, add the stitched details with Stitch Transfers.
- Determine placement of photo to the right of center, cut a rectangle through the papers about 1" smaller than the photo. Rip away the 1" to create torn paper edges. Roll back the paper edge to reveal the frame for the photo.
- Use coordinating cardstock to mat photo and adhere to the back of the frame.
- Cut a 4" tall heart shape out of the Strawberry paper and embellish the heart with stitching or use Stitch Transfers. Adhere the heart to the lower left corner of your photo.
- Place the stickers on the heart.
- Use cord or ribbon to finish by wrapping around the page and knotting over the heart.