Taupe Textured Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Fishermen’s Wool® Oatmeal 3 skeins or color of your choice
- Knitting needles size 10.5 (6.5 mm)
- Crochet hook size K-10.5 (6.5 mm)
- Large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
- About 10" x 112" (25.5 x 284.5 cm)
- 11 sts + 26 rows = 4" (10 cm) in
- Seed st (see Rows 1 and 2 in pattern) with 2 strands of yarn held tog.
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- Scarf is worked in one piece with 2 strands of yarn held tog
- With 2 strands of yarn held tog, cast on 29 sts.
- Row 1: K1, *p1, k1; rep from * across.
- Row 2: K the purl sts and p the knit sts.
- Rep Row 2 for Seed st until piece measures about 112" (284.5 cm) from beginning.
- Bind off.
- Weave in ends.
- Cut 180 strands of yarn each about 22" (56 cm) long. For each fringe, hold 6 strands of yarn together and fold in half. Use a crochet hook to draw fold through edge of piece, forming a loop. Pull ends of fringe through this loop. Pull to tighten. Make 15 fringe along each end of Scarf. Trim fringe ends evenly.
- k = knit
- p = purl
- rep = repeat
- st(s) = stitch(es)