Teacher Desk Sign
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow® Tabletop Sign, Narrow
- Design Master® Turquoise spray paint
- Craft Essentials® 6” Fruit and Vegetable stencils
- DecoArt® Americana® acrylic paint: Dark Chocolate, Sour Apple, True Red, Warm White, Satin Varnish
- Wrights® Rick Rack, Yellow Jumbo, Red Medium
- Brushes, #1 liner, #6 filbert, #12 flat
- Sticker letters
1. Spray Tabletop Sign with 2 coats of Turquoise. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Trace apple stencil on sign with pencil.
3. Use appropriate size paint brushes to paint apple: Stem, Dark Chocolate; Leaves, Sour Apple; Apple, True Red. Highlight dots are made with end of brush handle and Warm White.
4. Use sticker letters to spell teacher’s name and room number.
5. Use glue to adhere yellow and red rick rack.
6. Use brush to add one coat of satin varnish to apple, leaves and stem only.