Teacher's Traffic Signal
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One 18"x24'' foam core board
- Three 9'' paper mache round boxes
- Three large yellow craft foam sheets
- Three 9"x12'' black craft foam sheets
- Yellow paint to match craft foam
- One felt square each: red, yellow and green
- Craft glue
- Craft knife
- Pinking shears
- Three large rubber bands
- 3 yds of 1/2'' black grosgrain ribbon
- Craft foam, car shapes
- Adhesive-backed Velcro coins
- Cut a 16"x24'' section of the foam core board.
- Cut quarter circles out of each corner (see picture).
- Glue large yellow craft foam sheets to board. Trim to board shape.
- Glue black ribbon to sides of board leaving a 1/2'' border of yellow showing.
- Paint boxes with yellow paint.
- Trace box lid onto felt and cut out circles with pinking shears.
- Glue felt circles to top of lid. Glue lid to box.
- Cut 3 black semi-circles from craft foam to form hoods. Wrap semi-circles around box, glue and hold in place with large rubber bands until glue dries.
- Glue lights, in stop light order, onto craft foam covered board. Attach Velcro coins to back of cars.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products