1. From black fabric, cut pattern as directed except use F placement line for cutting line at bottom.
2. Trim pattern pieces one and two 1/2" down from D and E placement line. Use these to cut team fabric for top of skirt. Press bottom edge of pieces under 1/2". Place on top of skirt pieces and topstitch edge.
3. Complete skirt per pattern, stopping at hem directions.
4. Cut two pieces of team fabric 6" by fabric width. Seam 6" edges. Fold in half forming a 3" wide strip.
5. With right sides together, pin strip to bottom edge of skirt. Pleat and pin fabric around skirt hem. Stitch 5/8" seam, finish edge, and understitch.
6. Hand stitch rope trim to waist.
Note: Any finished product made using team fabric is for personal use only. It should not be sold to anyone.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>