Team Tote Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion Pen
- Tulip items:
- Cordless Heat Setting Tool*
- Soft Fabric Paint: ebony, crimson red
- Glam-It-Up Multicolor 300 Iron-On Crystals
- Glam-It-Up Curvy S Iron-On Fashion Design
- Iron-On Transfers Black Letters Value Pack
- Block Alphabet Multi-Surface Stencils
- 1" Ribbon, red & white polka dots
- Canvas tote bag with black straps
- Blue painter's tape
- Iron & ironing board*
- Sponge brush
- Aluminum foil
- Pressing cloth
- *Only use these items with adult supervision.
Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Iron bag so it lays flat.
- Cut letters to spell TEAM RED from stencils. Remove backing from letters. Place TEAM at top center section of bag.
- Squeeze out small amount of crimson red Soft Fabric Paint on a piece of foil. Dip sponge brush in paint. Sponge in stencil openings. DON'T sponge on outside of letters. Remove stencil when word is filled in.
- Spell out RED at bottom center section of bag. Repeat step 3. Let dry.
- Cut out favorite number from the Iron-On Transfers. Place face down between words.
- Iron on numbers following manufacturer's instructions. Let cool. Remove paper.
- Remove backing from Curvy S Iron-On Fashion Design and place below number. Cover with pressing cloth and iron for 30 seconds. Remove paper when cool to the touch.
- Tape off a 2" wide stripe down each side of bag. Squeeze out a small amount of ebony Soft Fabric Paint on a piece of foil. Sponge in stripe using sponge brush. Peel tape off when done. Let dry.
- Place ribbon down center of each black stripe. Cut to length. Flip ribbon over and apply glue along edges. Flip back over and press into place in middle of black stripe. Refer to photo.
- Using tweezers, place AB Crystals from Glam-It-Up Iron-On Crystals onto ribbon in a random design.
- Activate the Heat Setting Tool following manufacturer's instructions. Gently place tip of tool on top of a crystal and hold for about 5 to 6 seconds. Repeat for all crystals.