SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 ready-to-finish canvas
- Paint: black, white, pink, 3 shades of blue, 3 shades of brown
- Paintbrushes: 1/2" flat, small angular shader, detail, scruffy
- Circle templates, optional
- Saral® transfer paper
1. Draw vertical lines along the surface of the canvas and fill in with 2 alternating shades of blue. Paint edges of canvas as well. Let dry. With detail brush and the third shade of blue, paint a curvy line between each stripe.
2. Draw a teddy bear pattern on paper and transfer the image onto the canvas with Saral® transfer paper. Fill in with the lightest shade of brown paint. Let dry. Lightly draw in details, using the circle templates; fill in paws and muzzle with medium brown and paint eyes white. Let dry. Paint the bow blue; dot on circles using the handle end of a brush with a contrasting blue. Paint the stitch lines with the darkest brown. Let dry.
3. Using scruffy brush, apply rosy cheeks. Paint remainder of facial details with black and white, using photo as a guide. Let dry.
4. Outline the bear in black, using detail brush.