SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Fabric of choice
Basic Sewing Supplies
Teddy bear provided pattern
1. Place two pieces of fabric right sides together. Trace teddy bear pattern onto fabric.
2. Stitch fabric together following the teddy bear outline. Leave a 2” opening positioned on one of the legs.
3. Cut out bear, leaving a 1/4” seam allowance.
4. Cut slits at curves and flip fabrics so that right side faces out. Stuff bear with fiberfill until it is well padded.
5. Handstitch the 2” opening close.
6. Cut ribbon of choice and tie in a bow around the neck of the bear.