Teen Queen Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" Papers:
- 4 coordinating black & white prints
- Pink swirl print
- Cardstock: black, pink, light pink
- Embellishments: metal photo holders, chipboard flowers, inspirational word stick pins,chipboard alphabet, adhesive ribbon spools, adhesive bubble icons
- Assorted ribbon scraps: black, white, pink
- Black square mini brads
- Paper trimmer & scissors
- Photos of choice, 1 large & 2 small
- Adhesive tabs or dot runner
- Anywhere hole punch, 2 sizes
- Brown inkpad
- Xyron 510 machine
- X-Acto knife
- Self-healing pad
- Mount large photo on pink cardstock and trim, leaving an extra wide right border. Position on page as shown.
- Tear black striped paper and adhere to page, aligning right and upper edges.
- At left edge of page, add torn layers of black and white papers as shown.
- At bottom of page, layer 2 torn and cut layers of black and white paper. Tuck left edge under striped paper, as shown.
- Add a strip of black and white adhesive ribbon to right edge of photo. Tuck ends under, or trim with scissors.
- Create covered letters: Run pink swirl paper through Xyron and apply to chipboard letters. Trim edges with X-Acto knife on self-healing pad. Tint edges of letters with brown inkpad.
- Use remaining paper and adhere to 2 chipboard flowers. Tint edges with brown inkpad. Trace a chipboard flower onto bright pink cardstock; cut out. Draw or punch a smaller flower on light pink cardstock. Tint edges with brown inkpad. Cover the fourth flower with adhesive ribbon strips; trim with scissors. Place a bubble icon at the center of each flower. Arrange flowers on page as shown. Attach letters to spell out name.
- Mount 2 smaller black & white photos on Pink Swirl and black dot papers. Trim into tag shape and add strips of adhesive ribbon and a bubble icon. Adhere to page.
- Attach metal photo holders with brads, after punching holes with anywhere punch.
- Add stick pins by black and white flower.
- Punch holes to the right of the large photo with anywhere punch and self-healing pad. Tie coordinating ribbon scraps through holes.