How to Paint the Stencil:
TIP: Practice technique or check color by first making a sample print on paper or scrap fabric.
1. Place stencil on surface and secure using tape. If using spray adhesive, spray stencil first, then place on surface.
2. Pour a small amount of paint onto palette. Load paint sparingly on a stencil brush or sponge and dab off excess. Lightly dab on a thin layer of paint; apply a second coat if necessary. Paint all areas of one color on the stencil before moving on to the next.
3. While paint is still wet, carefully peel off stencil.
4. Continue painting areas of the stencil according to design. Let the paint dry completely before placing another stencil (or color) over it. Note: Mix fabric medium with paint before painting the pillowcase and the headboard slipcover.
1. Wash all stencils, brushes, and tools immediately after use before the paint dries. Use Martha Stewart Crafts™ Brush & Stencil Cleaner to remove dried paint.
2. Repair torn stencils with transparent tape. Place tape on both sides of the tear and cut away the excess with a craft knife.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>