SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clay flowerpot, small
- Spray paint, coordinating color
- 2 fabric quarters
- Needle & thread
- Phoomph™ for Fabric
- Felted beaded balls
- Felted leaves
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue®
1. Spray paint pot using spray paints.
2. Cut a circle from one of the fabrics and do a running stitch near the edge, but do not gather.
3. Combine fabric and Phoomph™ and cut 4 circles, one smaller circle for the top layer. Snip the edges for the look of petals. Stitch the circle layers together, and then sew a beaded ball to the top.
4. Sew the flower and 2 leaves to the center of the fabric circle.
5. Stuff the fabric circle with fiberfill, gather the edges and secure the closure with several stitches. Glue into the flowerpot.