Terra Cotta Pot
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Terra cotta flower pot and saucer
- FolkArt® Outdoor: Wicker White & Licorice
- 3/8" stencil brush
- 1" foam applicator
- Stencil tape or stencil adhesive
- Foam plate
- Paper towels
1. Basecoat surface. Allow to dry. Repeat
2. When dry, position stencil; either tape in place or use stencil adhesive.
3. Dip brush into Wicker White puddle; wipe on paper towel to remove excess.
4. Begin stenciling in a circular motion by placing bristles on an uncut area of the stencil. Move brush gradually into an opening of the stencil.
5. Lift stencil; reposition and continue until entire design has been stenciled.
6. Clean up with mild soap and water.