Terrified Treat Pop
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:Icing Colors: Leaf Green*, Lemon Yellow*, Pink*, Brown* & Black11"x15" Sheet Pan10"x16" Cooling Grid101-Pc. Cookie Cutter Set (smallest round [1-3/4"] cutter used)White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing — 4-1/2 lb.Treat Pops12" Disposable Decorating BagsDecorating Tips: 2A & 6Red Vein Candy EyeballsKnife Icing Decorations
- Favorite white cake recipe or mix
- Knife or Wilton Cake Leveler
- Plastic ruler
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Pink with a small amount of Brown for pink shown.
1. Make cake circles. Prepare white cake batter following recipe directions. Tint green. Bake cake and allow to cool completely according to pan package directions. Use knife or cake leveler to trim cake to 1/2" high. Use smallest round (1-3/4") cookie cutter from set to cut out four cake rounds for each treat pop.
2. Assemble treat pops. Tint decorator icing green, pink and black. Push cake round into bottom of treat pop. Use tip 2A and the green icing to pipe a swirl of icing from back edge following the curve of the container, then filling in the center. Repeat to add three more layers of cake and icing.
3. Decorate treat pops. For brains, use tip 6 and pink icing to pipe swirls on top. Use tip 6 and black icing to attach eyeballs and pipe mouth to outside of treat pop. Insert knife icing decoration in top of treat pop.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products