Textural Mixed Media Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Design Memory Craft Mix & Match Gelatos: Cherry Red, Cotton Candy, Pistachio
- Design Memory Craft Stamper’s Big Brush: Scarlet Red, Chrome Green
- 12" x 12" stretched canvas
- 12" x 12" canvas fabric
- Quick dry glue
- Prima Poppy Bunch stamp
- Prima Canvas banner
- Canvas text banner
- May Arts Green Ribbon
- Prima Blue Butterfly
- Register tape
- Book pages
- Preserved reindeer moss
- Decorative nails
1. Use Gelato on large poppy stamp and stamp on to the 12" x 12" canvas fabric.
2. Use Gelato to color background of 12" x 12" canvas fabric.
3. Crumple register tape and adhere with quick dry glue to the left side of one banner and right side of the other canvas banner.
4. Adhere ribbon length to hide adhered edge of paper ruffle.
5. Rub Gelato along paper ruffle edge and spritz lightly with water to add color.
6. Tear book text into 1" strips, crumple and adhere around the entire edge of the 12" x 12" stretched canvas.
7. Apply Stamper’s Big Brush to large hollyhock wood mounted stamp and stamp onto dry background.
8. Adhere banners to bottom right side of fabric canvas fabric so that they overlap at the 90-degree angle.
9. Adhere canvas fabric background to stretched canvas to conceal glued edges of book text ruffles.
10. Fold over banner and tack into wood frame of stretched canvas.
11. Adhere moss, butterfly and photo (optional)