1. Cut the dark green cardstock into a 9-1/4'x4-1/4' rectangle. Fold the card in half and smooth the crease with a bone folder.
2. Cut a piece of white cardstock 3-1/2'x4-1/2'. Ink the cardstock with VersaMagic™ in Purple Hydrangea, applying the ink directly from the pad.
3. On another piece of white cardstock, stamp the daisy using Versafine™ ink in Onyx Black.
4. Pour a small amount of Goosebumps™ onto a palette or work surface. Dip a Fantastix™ applicator into VersaMagic™ in Purple Hydrangea and blend into the Goosebumps™. Apply the GooseBumps™ onto the flower’s petals. Repeat for the leaves, mixing GooseBumps™ with VersaMagic™ ink in Spanish Olive. Cut out the flower, leaving a white border around it.
5. Using VersaMagic™ in Purple Hydrangea, stamp “Thank you" from the “Thank You Blooms" set onto white cardstock. Cut the sentiment out.
6. Cut a length of ribbon slightly larger than the width of the card. Ink the ribbon with VersaMagic™ ink in Spanish Olive.
7. Using red-line tape or other adhesive, adhere the purple-inked cardstock to the front of the card.
8. Adhere the strip of ribbon near the bottom of the card over the purple cardstock.
9. Using dimensional foam adhesive, adhere the flower and sentiment to the card.