Thank You Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts®:Everything You DoLooped Flower PatternDandelionSunshine Mixed AccentsWhite Embossing PowderFresh Peach Mid-Tone Shadow InkUnicorn Pigment Ink
- VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
- Embossing powder tool
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
- American Crafts® Zap! Embossing Heat Gun
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology™ Tiny Attacher
- Brown paper bag
- White, aqua, yellow & green cardstock
1. Stamp the Looped Flower Background multiple times on the front of a brown paper bag with Hero Arts® Unicorn Pigment Ink.
2. Trim a piece of aqua cardstock to 6" x 3-1/2". Stamp three Dandelion images with VersaMark™ Ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
3. Trim a piece of white cardstock to 1-1/2" x 3-1/2". Stamp &"Thank You" sentiment with VersaMark™ Ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
4. Rub the Fresh Peach ink pad directly on the sentiment strip. Wipe away excess ink on embossed area with a clean cloth.
5. Adhere sentiment to aqua panel with foam adhesive.
6. Trim a banner tail on the bottom of this panel.
7. Trim two thin strips of green and yellow cardstock. Fold over the top of the bag and adhere these two strips of cardstock to the top edge.
8. Adhere sentiment panel to the bag, only applying adhesive to the top edge so the bag can be easily be opened.
9. Wrap twine around top part of bag and tie a bow.
10. Staple the right and left edges of the twine to the bag. This will keep the twine in place and will also keep the bag closed.