SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set Micro-Tip-Scissors Lever Punch Heart, medium Lever Punch Tag, XXL Scalloped Paper Edger Squarely Sentimental Clear Stamp set
- Patterned papers
- White cardstock
- Stamping ink
- Foam tape
- Blank card
1. Use the Fuse Creativity System® with the scalloped circle embellishment and letterpress onto white cardstock.
2. Next, ink the plate in selected sections and place small scraps of patterned paper over the inked sections. Run them through the Fuse system. Use the Micro-Tip scissors to cut around the outlined sections of the impressed image that you want to "color" your original diecut. For the little thank you banner, simply run a strip of white cardstock through again and mount it on a piece of pink paper with the ends trimmed to make it look like a ribbon.
3. Adhere these pieces to the diecut using foam tape.
4. Use the Lever Heart Punch in Medium, The Tag Lever Punch in XX-Large, the Scalloped Paper Edgers, and the Squarely Sentimental Clear Stamp set to create a small tag. Adhere to the card with foam tape.
5. Layer patterned papers and ribbons to the surface of a 5½"x7" card and adhere.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products