1. Create card base from black cardstock by cutting paper 5-1/2"x 8-1/2". Score at 4-1/4" and fold.
2. Cut white cardstock layer 4"x 5-1/4". Adhere to card base.
3. Trim 3/4" wide strips of yellow, pink, bright blue and green. Cut an inverted "V" in each strip and trim to varying lengths, between 3" and 4-1/2" long. Layer along each other 1" from the top of the white layer towards the right hand side of the card. To add dimension, use a pencil to wrap pointed ends of strips.
4. Cut white cardstock 3/4"x3-1/2". Trim "V" on left end of sentiment strip. Stamp with sentiment of your choice with black ink. Layer onto a piece of purple cardstock, cut 1"x3-3/4". Adhere over the top of the colored strips.
5. Add coordinating gemstones above sentiment.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >