Thank You Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Heidi Grace Designs Winnefred Street paper collection: Paisley, Mono Floral, Main Floral, Pinstripe
- Heidi Grace Winnefred Street Shimmer
- Glitter Paper: Mini Floral Glitter Paper,
- Light Gray cardstock
- Black Fine Tip Pen
- Black Ink
- Fiskars items:
- 12" Rotary Trimmer
- Clouds Paper Edger
- Stamp Press
- Thank You Stamp Set
- Ultra ShapeXpress
- Circle Shape Template
- 12"x12" Craft Mat
- Cut paper from reverse side of Paisley paper to create a 5"Wx7"H card; trim front edge with Cloud Paper Edger and ink card edges.
- Cut 1/2"Wx7"H strip of Main Floral paper; ink edges and adhere to right edge of card, underneath the cloud edge design.
- Cut 4"Hx3/8"W strip of Mono Floral paper; ink edges and adhere near left side of card. This is the flower stem.
- Using Ultra ShapeXpress tool, freehand cut swirled leaf shape from Mono Floral paper; ink edges and adhere to card next to stem as shown.
- Lightly draw flower shape on Main Floral paper and cut out shape using Ultra ShapeXpress tool; ink edges and adhere at top left corner of card aligning with stem.
- Stamp circular design on Mini Floral Glitter paper and shape cut circle around the design using template and tool; ink edges and adhere to center of flower.
- Using Stamp Press, arrange various "thank you" phrases and flower designs on front of card.
- Stamp Press "thank you" block design on reverse of Pinstripe paper; trim; ink edges and adhere at bottom left of card.
- Stamp "thoughtful" along lower right of block as shown.
- Using black fine tip pen, write "so very" and draw a border around "thoughtful".