SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow® Rustic Pallet,14"x24"
- Krylon® Chalkboard Paint, black
- Americana® Multi-Surface Satin™, Eggplant
- DecoArt® Americana® Burnt Orange, Hauser Light Green
- Marvy/Uchida® Bistro Chalk Markers
- Brushes: large flat, medium flat
- Scallop tags
- Green satin ribbon
- 2 screw eyes
1. Spray Pallet with 2 coats of Krylon Chalkboard Paint. Allow to dry.
2. Use large flat brush to paint over chalkboard paint on top slat with 2 coats of Eggplant. Allow to dry between coats.
3. Use medium flat brush to paint tags Hauser Light Green and clothespins Burnt Orange.
4. Use Chalk Markers to add lettering to all slats.
5. Attach screw eyes at the top of each back brace on the Pallet. Place ribbon through screw eyes and tie knot in the center to hang Pallet on wall.
6. Use clothespins to attach removable tags with additional things for which to be thankful.