1. Cut blue rectangle from cardstock at 4" x 6” and Specialty Kraft Baby Blue Dot at 3-3/4" x 5-3/4”, adhere to kraft card base.
2. Cut 2" x 7" strip from meadow paper, punch top and bottom edges. Cut 1-1/2" x 7" strip from the green dot paper. Ink edges.
3. Wrap twine around strip and adhere patterned strip to cardstock. Adhere to center of card.
4. To create the sentiment, use die cutting machine or nested dies to cut thin outer border from yellow patterned paper and the main scalloped shape from 110lb cardstock. Stamp sentiment. Adhere with foam tape.
5. Embellish with yellow flowers.