SNACKS TO GOBBLE
1. Run brown craft foam through the Fuse with Fiskars® Medium Design Set – Bird and Fiskars® Medium Design Set – Circle
2. Run five bird wings through the Fuse using assorted craft foam for the feathers.
3. Glue together and add a “Snacks to Gobble” print out to the front.
4. Adhere the turkey to an easy DIY box.
5. Simply cut a 7"x6" rectangle of brown cardstock and score each side 2" from the edge using a scoring blade in rotary trimmer.
6. Cut along four of the scored lines and adhere flaps into a box.
1. Drill a small hole in a block of wood or molding cut to fit into an oval basket.
2. Insert a bamboo skewer into the hole with glue to secure.
3. Add a sail once dry with a simple Thanksgiving message.
CANVAS TABLE TOP
1. Run the Fiskars® Large Design Set – Treatbox die through the Fuse using assorted fall inspired patterned cardstocks.
2. Fold on the scored lines and glue to secure.
FEATHER HEADBAND NAPKIN RINGS
1. Ink the Fiskars® Large Design Set – Pillowbox die with permanent brown stamping ink and run through the Fuse with a 1" wide strip of leather.
2. Glue leather strip around a cut of a paper towel roll and hot glue a feather inside.
PUMPKIN PIE PLACE CARD
1. Cut two 3 1/2" long triangles from orange cardstock.
2. Use Fiskars® 1/16" Circle Hand Punch to punch a 1/16"hole at the center of one banner punch out (this will be the top piece).
3. Trace one cut out onto beige craft foam and cut the new piece out.
4. Cut a 1-1/4"x 7-1/2" strip of a slightly lighter orange cardstock.
5. Using a scoring blade in rotary trimmer, score at 1", 2-3/4" and 2-3/4" along the strip.
6. Score ¼” along both long sides as well.
7. Fold all scored lines and cut a triangle from each intersection.
8. Cut the scored wings off of one of the 1" each pieces as well.
9. Glue scored strip along one triangle at the top and one of the bottom.
10. Glue orange pumpkin slice to the craft foam triangle crust as well as a piece for the back cut with ‘Fiskars® Clouds Paper Edger for a scalloped crust.
11. Insert a toothpick into the 1/16" hole for a name flag, and glue part of a cotton ball at the top for whipped cream.