The Big Bling Paper Mache Accessories Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unpainted paper mache box with lid
- Flocked shoe decals
- Chalk or chalk marker
- Chalkboard paint
- Black acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Gem mesh ribbon
- Self adhesive gems
- 12" of 1/2" wide ribbon
1. Paint front and sides of box white, apply second coat if needed.
2. Paint top, back and bottom with one coat of black paint. Allow paint to dry.
3. Paint over black paint with chalkboard paint. Allow paint to dry.
4. Apply shoe decals to front of box.
5. Trim gem strip to fit across top of box and glue in place.
6. Apply self-stick gems around trim and front flap edge.
7. Tie ribbon in a bow through front holes in box flap.
8. Label top of box with chalk or chalk marker.