1. Spray both sides of foam wreath with Asphalt fabric spray paint. Allow to dry.
2. Cut two separate lengths of gauze: one 1-1/2 yards and one a yard.
3. Spray both strips of gauze with Asphalt fabric spray paint. Allow to dry.
4. Wrap the longer piece of gauze around wreath loosely pinching areas up for dimension. Use a pushpin to hold in the ends of gauze. Spray with Stiffen Quik to hold shape. Allow to dry.
5. Make a bow with the remaining strip of gauze with ends dangling. Glue to bottom of wreath using Fast Grab Tacky Glue. Cut ends into separate strips to create a ragged appearance.
6. Glue eyeballs all around wreath. Allow to dry.
7. Glue spiders randomly between the eyeballs and some crawling along the bottom bow. Allow to dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>