The Eyes Have It Halloween Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint: Asphalt
- Aleene’s® Fast Grab Tacky Glue®
- Aleene’s® Stiffen Quik™
- 12” foam wreath
- Gauze – approximately 1-1/2 yard
- Plastic eyeballs
- Plastic spiders
1. Spray both sides of foam wreath with Asphalt fabric spray paint. Allow to dry.
2. Cut two separate lengths of gauze: one 1-1/2 yards and one a yard.
3. Spray both strips of gauze with Asphalt fabric spray paint. Allow to dry.
4. Wrap the longer piece of gauze around wreath loosely pinching areas up for dimension. Use a pushpin to hold in the ends of gauze. Spray with Stiffen Quik to hold shape. Allow to dry.
5. Make a bow with the remaining strip of gauze with ends dangling. Glue to bottom of wreath using Fast Grab Tacky Glue. Cut ends into separate strips to create a ragged appearance.
6. Glue eyeballs all around wreath. Allow to dry.
7. Glue spiders randomly between the eyeballs and some crawling along the bottom bow. Allow to dry.