The First Noel
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rust-Oleum® Ultra Cover 2X Spray Paint Satin Eden
- 12" paper mache letters: N, O, E, L
- Glue stick
- Craft knife & cutting mat
- Holiday scrapbook paper
- Old sheets or drop cloth
1. Find a location outside and cover nearby items with drop cloths or old sheets to protect them from spray mist.
2. Apply Ultra Cover 2X Spray Paint to the backs and sides of the letters.
3. Hold the paint can 12"-14" from the surface. Press the spray button and begin covering the surface in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each surface.
4. Apply 2 coats. For best results, apply multiple light coats versus one heavy coat.
5. Allow to fully dry overnight.
6. Once dry, trace each letter on the scrapbook sheets using the craft knife and gently cut out each letter.
7. Glue each cut out sheet to the coordinating letter.